You will find a lot of options to choose from if you are looking to buy the Best Gpu For 800 Build. It can be difficult to find the perfect one because you have to read all the details of each product. But you don’t have to take the hassle.
Our skilled writers and their detailed research will guide you to find the right that will work perfectly for you and save you from spending a lot of money and precious time on your wrong choices as well.
In this article, we will look at the top 20 Best Gpu For 800 Build that you can buy right now. All these products are rated based on their design and functionality. We have also looked into the design and features of each product to ensure that they are the best in the market.
Comparison Chart for Top Best Gpu For 800 Build
|1||EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 …||9.36||Check Price|
|2||ZOTAC Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 …||9.36||Check Price|
|3||ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 …||9.36||Check Price|
|4||ASUS GeForce GTX 1050 Ti …||9.36||Check Price|
|5||VisionTek Radeon 7750 2GB GDDR5 …||9.36||Check Price|
|6||VisionTek Radeon 5450 2GB DDR3 …||9.26||Check Price|
|7||MSI Gaming GeForce GT 710 …||9.36||Check Price|
|8||ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 Zone …||9.36||Check Price|
|9||MAXSUN GEFORCE GT 1030 2GB …||9.72||Check Price|
|10||VisionTek Radeon RX 560 4GB …||9.36||Check Price|
Our Recommendation on the 10 Best Gpu For 800 Build
1. EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming, 24GB GDDR6X, iCX3 Technology, ARGB LED, Metal Backplate, 24G-P5-3987-KR
- All-metal backplate & adjustable ARGB
- Triple HDB fans 9 iCX3 thermal sensors offer higher performance cooling and much quieter acoustic noise.
- Real boost clock: 1800 MHz; Memory detail: 24576 MB GDDR6X.
- Real-time ray tracing in games for cutting-edge, hyper-realistic graphics.
2. ZOTAC Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 192-bit Gaming Graphics Card, Super Compact, ZT-T16600K-10M
- Classic and modern games at 1080p at 60 fps. Supported os windows 10 / 8 / 7
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0b
- Super compACt 8.5-inch card, fits 99% of systems
- Boost clock 1785 mhz
- Dual slot, 4k/ HDR/ VR ready. Supported os – windows 10 / 7 64-bit, Linux 64-bit
- New turing architecture
3. ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 Twin Edge OC 12GB GDDR6 192-bit 15 Gbps PCIE 4.0 Gaming Graphics Card, IceStorm 2.0 Cooling, Active Fan Control, Freeze Fan Stop ZT-A30600H-10M
- IceStorm 2.0 Cooling, Active Fan Control, Freeze Fan Stop, Metal Backplate
- 12GB 192-bit GDDR6, 15 Gbps, PCIE 4.0; Boost Clock 1807 MHz
- NVIDIA Ampere architecture, 2nd Gen Ray Tracing Cores, 3rd Gen Tensor Cores
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4a, 1 x HDMI 2.1, DirectX 12 Ultimate, Vulkan RT API, OpenGL 4.6
- 8K Ready, 4 Display Ready, HDCP 2.3, VR Ready
4. ASUS GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix Fan Edition DVI-D HDMI DP 1.4 Gaming Graphics Card (PH-GTX1050TI-4G) Graphic Cards
- Classic and modern games at 1080p at 60 fps
- Fast, smooth, power efficient gaming experiences; Memory clock: 7008 mhz
- Auto extreme technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace grade super alloy power ii components to run faster and last longer than reference
- Plug and play design requires no pcie power connectors for easy graphics upgrade
- New nvidia pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Gpu tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever, featuring game booster and xsplit gamecaster, all via an intuitive interface
- Phoenix double ball bearing cooling fan provides superior airflow with 2x longer lifespan; Cuda core: 768
5. VisionTek Radeon 7750 2GB GDDR5 SFF Graphics Card, 4k 2 DisplayPort 1.2, PCIe, 7.1 Surround Sound, Included Full-Height Bracket (900942)
- NATIVE DISPLAY PORT – Connect to any monitor you choose with one display cable and select independent monitor resolutions and refresh rates with AMD Eyefinity capabilities
- INDEPENDENT HD AUDIO – Each DisplayPort provides independent audio sound to each monitor in brilliant 7.1 Surround Sound. Supports AC-3, AAC, Dolby TrueHD, DTS Master Audio formats and 2 independent DDM Audio (DDMA) stream capabilities
- 2GB GDDR5 MEMORY – 1125 MHz memory clock and 800 MHz GPU clock (PCIe x 16) with 128-bit memory interface (512 Stream Processors)
- INDEPENDENTLY POWERED – Bus-powered 65W max power draw and requires no additional power source, minimum of 350W PC power supply is recommended
- DUAL 4K DISPLAY SETUP – Watch Cinematic 4k content on 2 displays (4096 x 2160 max @ 60 Hz) in 10-bit color
6. VisionTek Radeon 5450 2GB DDR3 (DVI-I, HDMI, VGA) Graphics Card – 900861,Black/Red
- Avivo Technology Enhanced Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD 2)
- The VisionTek Radeon HD 5450 Series GPUs fully support Microsoft DirectX 11
- Supported Resolutions 1920 x 1080
- PCI Express based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard. 250 Watt or greater power supply. Download of updated video drivers may be required to use this unit
- Single or Dual Monitor support: HDMI, DVI, VGA (configurations may require an adapter that is sold separately). Designed for full size case installations
- Dolby TrueHD and DTSHD Master Audio Support: Content protected, high bandwidth, 7.1 channels of surround sound over HDMI
- Memory storage capacity: 2048 MB
7. MSI Gaming GeForce GT 710 2GB GDRR3 64-bit HDCP Support DirectX 12 OpenGL 4.5 Single Fan Low Profile Graphics Card (GT 710 2GD3 LP)
- 300w system power supply requirement; Interface is PCI express 2.0 x16 uses x8
- HDMI connectors is maximum resolution 4096 x 2160 at 24 hertz; DVI connectors is maximum resolution 2560 x 1600 at 60 hertz
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GT 710; Maximum displays: 2
- Video memory: 2gb DDR3/memory clock: 1600 MHz/memory interface: 64 bit
- Connectors: VGA, dvi d dual link, HDMI; Form factor: Low profile
8. ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 Zone Edition 4GB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 (x8 lanes) Graphics Card (ZT-71115-20L)
- Extended warranty included with every graphics card purchase. User registration required on ZOTAC website
- 300-watt power supply recomillimeterended. 25-watt max power consumption
- HDTV READY : ED 480p. HD 720p. HD 1080i. Full HD 1080p. Quad Full HD (4K).
- A great upgrade for your integrated graphics, the GeForce GT 730 accelerates the overall performance of your PC. The GeForce GT 730 packs powerful NVIDIA CUDA Cores and abundant amounts of memory that deliver a performance punch in all the latest 3D games and applications. You’ll get super fast web browsing, incredible photo and video editing, and ultra detailed gaming. An array of NVIDIA innovations such as NVIDIA Surround, NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync, and the new FXAA Anti Aliasing Mode offers more than one way to elevate your gaming experience. This card features a low profile design, and is pre configured with a full height bracket. Two low profile brackets are included in the package for easy integration into HTPCs and other small form factor systems. The passive cooling solution enables a peaceful, zero noise computing experience.
- Package contents : ZOTAC GeForce GT 730. 1 x Low-profile bracket [VGA]. 1 x Low-profile bracket [DVI plus HDMI]. User manual.Driver disc
- 1 x DL-DVI-D. 1 x VGA. 1 x HDMI. Triple simultaneous display capable. HDCP compliant.
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 GPU. 384 processor cores. 4GB DDR3. 64-bit memory bus. Engine clock: 902 MHz. Memory clock: 1600 MHz. PCI Express 2.0 (x8 lanes)
9. MAXSUN GEFORCE GT 1030 2GB GDDR5 Video Graphics Card GPU Mini ITX Design, HDMI, DVI-D, Single Fan Cooling System
- Boost Clock / Memory Speed : up to 1468 MHz / 2GB GDDR5 64 bit / 6000 MHz Memory
- Support PhysX physics acceleration technology, NVIDIA CUDA, PureVideo HD 4K hardware decoding, dynamic super-resolution, MFAA, GeForce 3D Vision, GameWorks, G-Sync-Ready, GameStream-Ready, GeForce ShadowPlay, GPU Boost 3.0
- Silver plated PCB & all solid capacitors provide lower temperature, higher efficiency & stability
- ITX size perfect in any case, 3x Faster Than GeForce GT 730 & Dual Monitor Support via HDMI & DVI-D
- 9CM unique fan provide low noise and huge airflow
10. VisionTek Radeon RX 560 4GB GDDR5 4M 4K Graphics Card, 4 Mini DisplayPort, 7.1 Surround Sound, PCI Express, Low-Profile GPU, ATX & SFF (901278)
- 4GB GDDR5 memory – 1500 MHz Memory Clock and 1175 MHz GPU Clock (PCIe x 16) with a 128-bit Memory interface, active adapters are needed for video output
- Quad 4K display setup – Power up to 4 displays simultaneously through a single PC in cinematic 4K quality (4096 x 2160 Max @ 60Hz) great for multi-display walls restaurant TVs public venues healthcare or even convenience store monitors with AMD Eyefinity technology
- Independently powered – bus-powered 75W Max power draw and requires no additional power source (minimum of 350W PC power supply is required)
- VisionTek provides a 3-year limited warranty if you register your product within the first 30 days of purchase
- Pci Express 3 0 – 1×16 PCIe 3 0 lane slot available on the motherboard is required
Consider These Factors Before Buying The Best Gpu For 800 Build
Before making a purchase, we frequently seek the advice of those who have made the same purchase.
Word of mouth is where we begin our research process. Reviews are important in modern marketing methods because consumers want to purchase the facts that users utilize as real-world examples.
You need not go door-to-door to determine whether the product is a worthwhile purchase. Your product can be found on a multitude of platforms just by entering its name into a search engine.
Online is at the top of the list since it has emerged as one of the greatest online selling platforms worldwide. A smart way to learn more about your product is to search for other online selling platforms and visit their review sections.
Reddit threads are a helpful additional resource for discovering reliable reviews.
Typically, people from all over the world ask for assistance with product reviews or offer their opinions on the product as a whole. If it isn’t an exceptionally rare kind, almost any type of product thread can be found.
Furthermore, it is simpler to learn more about product by exploring on Reddit because all of the thorough information about it is there, including the function, size, and brand.
The web reviews can help you if you’re seeking for any specific information for your product. When it comes to difficulties with authenticity and trust, the internet has surpassed all other online platforms. For your product, you might want to look at the Online review area.
Reviews will provide you a wide range of factors to consider, but you must do more than that to fully investigate your product before you buy it.
Additionally, you should first obtain the following clarifications:
- What is the budget for Best Gpu For 800 Build?
- Is the Best Gpu For 800 Build worth purchasing?
- What types of Best Gpu For 800 Build are on the market?
- What should you look for before purchasing a Best Gpu For 800 Build?
- What benefits may you get by buying a Best Gpu For 800 Build?
You should ask yourself these fundamental queries before making any purchases. However, you would undoubtedly have many more queries regarding purchasing the product thanks to your inquisitive nature. Because of this, you should always make an effort to learn as much as you can before making a purchase.
Benefits of Purchasing Products from Online Marketplaces
Our purchasing habits have recently seen a significant shift toward internet shopping. Customers have started to lean more in its direction because of its advantages and convenience.
Let’s explore some of the factors that have contributed to its rise to fame and explain why you might want to think about doing the same.
Finding the Best Offers
Online shopping can be more cost-effective because products are sent straight from the vendor or manufacturer. Additionally, it is less complicated to compare prices and choose a better deal. You can also avoid paying taxes if you order something from outside your country.
Getting a Huge Variety of Options
On the internet, there are an astounding number of alternatives. You may find just about every brand or product you’re looking for here.
Your options for styles and sizes are far larger than what you’d find at local stores.
Saving Your Valuable Time
Convenience is by far the biggest advantage of online shopping. Without standing in line or asking the shop staff to help you find products, you can buy anything at any time.
Your time and physical effort would both be spared by doing this. Stop lugging around hefty shopping bags from the store to your house.
How to Choose the Best Gpu For 800 Build
It may be challenging for a beginner to choose the perfect Best Gpu For 800 Build. Even for long-time customers, it can be hard to find the right product.
So allow us to outline some factors you should take into account when selecting the product:
Before purchasing anything, price is an important consideration because everyone wants to get a great deal. Don’t get the impression that your product is only a good deal if it costs a lot of money. You should constantly compare the prices of similar goods to your product before making a decision.
It’s usually a good idea to wait for a sale if you’re not in a rush. Always keep the price into consideration while making a purchase, so be aware of your budget and decide if the item is worthwhile.
Some may wonder why brands matter when a non-branded product receives positive feedback. However, brands do important.
Simply if a branded product didn’t have its importance, how could it have endured for over ten years?
Brands do matter for some products than others, but you should always compare brands before making a purchase.
Specifications become increasingly detailed as the level of capability increases. Therefore, you should be aware of how something works before you buy it.
The key deciding factor is the product’s specifications. Make careful to review Best Gpu For 800 Build specifications to see if it’s the one you desire.
Reviews can influence customers’ choices and increase the credibility of a business. Most informed consumers would research previous users’ views with the Best Gpu For 800 Build in order to determine whether it is dependable.
Therefore, this is an excellent approach to learn more about something before buying.
For beginners, picking the ideal Best Gpu For 800 Build might be challenging due to the various product types and features. Even experts struggle to find the right products for them because the market is so crowded.
For your convenience, we have chosen the Best Gpu For 800 Build so you won’t have to look around aimlessly. You can confidently choose a product from our list based on your demands.